- OR -
The Definitive Guide to WIXXX Settings
Ever wanna know what a herpetophile is? How about that always misleading term tantric? Do wixxx programs on MUCKs throw you off with their strange flags? Well, here's the answer to all of your sexual curiousities, Yiffy Grand Central's Yiffy Glossary.
Anything here we missed? Don't be a submissive little bottom, let us know.
Page still under construction.
- (kink) Those who like to roleplay an age level they are not. For instance,
someone who is an adult who likes to play a teenage character in a sexual
- (gen.) Any of an unearthly breed, any otherworldly character or person.
- (sex) Showing an interest in anal play, usually of many forms. Some of
the more common are anal intercourse, rimming, anal fingering and anal toys.
- (gen.) Those with a strong interest or background in the Japanese animation
style, manga, hentai, etc.
- (gen.) The disposition of 'try anything once', those not afraid to take
chances and test boundaries, or willing to try something to find out what
it's like. Often times a thrillseeker.
- (gen.) Those who wish or prefer to talk about their preferences/kinks in
person rather than have them listed in a database or program.
- (sex) Showing a great interest in the buttocks or area. Often times this
includes a desire or interest to have some sort of physical interaction with
the glutimus maximus region as well.
- (gen.) Not committed or engaged in a serious relationship that constricts
one's behavior or interaction with others.
- (spec.) Preferring those of an avian or bird-like species.
- (dom.) Abbreviation for Bondage Dominance Sado-Masichism. Those who enjoy
the practices of bondage, domination/submission, and/or inducing pain. Often
includes fetish objects or other types of constraint or instruments for inflicting
pain or submission.
- (sex) An equal interest in sexual or intimate relationships with both sexes.
Often accompanied by a gender bias leaning towards male or female that varies
from slight to strong.
- (kink) The interest in acting out bloody scenes, usually of a combative,
ritualistic or BDSM nature. It is a rather loose categorization, but often
includes acts of violence that tear flesh and cause bleeding from light to
severe. This kink is also often affiliated with snuff.
- (dom.) The use or act of bonding yourself or being bonded by others for
sexual purposes. Often includes use of restraining devices such as ropes,
chains, cuffs, latex, leather straps, etc.
- (dom.) Those who prefer to take a more submissive position during sex.
The difference between this and submissive is that a bottom tends to recieve
the penis, whether it be in intercourse or fellatio. It is usually closely
associated with submissiveness.
- (spec.) Preferring those of a bovine or cow-like species.
- (kink) An act of using hot irons or other heat-induced techniques for making
permanent disfigurations with patterns or symbols. Often used as a slave-identifying
or BDSM-related activity.
- (spec.) Preferring those of a canine or dog-like species.
- (spec.) Preferring those of a cervine or deer-like/elk-like species.
- (dom.) Those who enjoy chasing after their partner, usually a dominant
role. Often times used as a foreplay technique, 'the chase' often arouses
the participants into a sexual scene.
- (dom.) Those enjoy being chased by their partner, often a submissive role.
Used as a foreplay technique to excite the participants prior to a sexual
- (kink) One who enjoys the use of chemicals or laboratory materials in sexual
encounters. This one is pretty free for interpretation.
- (gen.) Those who are in an almost constant need for close intimacy with
others. In relationships, this is a person who attempts to spend most of their
time with their partner, often smothering them with love and attention.
- (sex) The act or interest in worshipping the male phalice or finding a
strong erogenous desire for it. Often times has an almost spiritual depth
or interest in the penis, or likes to surround themselves with phallic objects.
- (kink) Dressing in clothes designed for the opposite gender for sexual
arousal or fetish. Often times includes wearing of other opposite-sex paraphenalia
such as makeup, wigs, perfumes, etc.
- (kink) Enjoying being covered in male or female sexual fluids, sometimes
those who do not clean off such substances after sexual acts.
- (kink) Those who enjoy the presence or use of superfluous amounts of seminal
or vaginal fluids. Often represents those who enjoy eating such fluids.
- (kink) The use of swearing or cussing as a sexual stimulus or supplement
to a sexual encounter. Often involves putting down or derogatory comments
of partners or oneself during the act.
- (dom.) Taking a leading role in sexual situations, leading the scene. Those
who are dominant often take the initiative, and are often top in sexual positions.
- (kink) Use of dyes or inks to discolor fur, feathers, skin, etc. Sometimes
used as a method of foreplay, other times used as a form of committment or
inception to a person or group.
- (spec.) Preferring those of an equine or horse-like species.
- (kink) One who enjoys performing in public. Exhibitionism is often arousing
for those who perform in a public scene or forum, and enjoy others watching
- (gen.) Those with a good deal of accumulated knowledge of a sexual nature
from several past experiences.
- (spec.) Preferring animals or species commonly found on farms. Closely
associated with zoophile.
- (spec.) Preffering those of a feline or cat-like species.
- (sex) Preferring members of the female gender, often a bias used with bisexuality.
If one is female-biased, it is assumed they are bisexual to some degree, however
- (sex) Those who will only interact on a sexual basis with members of the
- (kink) The use of food or edible items for fetish purposes or sexual arousal.
For instance, using a cucumber as a dildo, eating a banana in a very sexual
manner, or smearing oneself with chocolate to be edibly removed, etc.
- (gen.) Taking pleasure or great interest in the act of foreplay before
sexual encounters. Often times needed to arouse the male or female erogeny
before intercourse or oral sexplay.
- (kink) Enjoyment or pleasure from the use of gagging devices placed in
the mouth to prevent speech or oral insertion. Closely associated with BDSM
- (sex) Those who enjoy playing multiple genders and can change their gender
either at will or at some other control. Often associated with bisexuality.
- (gen.) Grabbing the erogenous area of another person, often as a method
of teasing or arousing of a sexual nature.
- (kink) Sexual acts consisting or more than two participants, often a turn-on
to be with multiple people and enjoy a greater variety of pleasures, often
more than one at a time. Associated with bisexuality often as multiple partners
in one scene lends itself to more than one gender.
- (misc.) Japanese for 'pervert'. Has come to embody any and all erotic artwork, especially if drawn in a Japanese comic/animation style.
- (spec.) Preferring those of a lizard, draconic or amphibious species.
- (spec.) Preferring those of a human species.
- (dom.) Those who enjoy the use of humiliation as a sexual aid or tool.
Often a trait of dominant or top people. Often times associated with dirty-talk,
watersports, scat, BDSM or exhibitionism.
- (kink) Pleasure from or enjoyment of sexual activity with those in your
close family, i.e.: brothers, sisters, parents, children, aunts, uncles, nephews,
nieces and near cousins.
- (gen.) Not having a great deal of sexual knowledge or experience.
- (kink) Those who enjoy the use of baby-associated items as fetishes or
items of arousal, often diapers, bibs, pacifiers, bonnets and the like. Sometimes
related with watersports and scat.
- (gen.) Those with a wide range or kinks and sexual desires. Often having
a high libido or urge for complex sexual relations.
- (sex) Enjoyment or pleasure from interaction with the bulbous or knotty
parts of the male erogeny, most commonly found in canines, vulpines and equines.
Knots are common in animal species and may be located in several different
locations in the male penis.
- (kink) One who takes pleasure or enjoyment from use of milk for sexual
purposes. This often involves the act of actually suckling the milk from female
- (kink) Pleasure from or a desire to use latex in sexual situations. Often
times deal with latex clothes or fetish items such as dildos, spankers, restraints,
chaps, hoods, condoms, etc. Typically associated with bondage or use of sex
- (kink) Enjoyment from the use or wearing of leather in sexual situations.
Often used as a fetish item or worn garments made of leather materials such
as whips, harnesses, caps, chaps, collars, etc. Often associated with bondage.
- (kink) A kink involving the use of mechanical devices for sexual stimulation or pleasure.
- (kink) A kink involving the use of objects or beings many times larger than oneself for sexual stimulation or pleasure. Can also be considered being giant-size for such purposes.
- (kink) Using magic or magical means in order to heighten or cause sexual pleasure.
- (sex) Preferring the company of males socially and/or sexually, usually being bisexual in general but leaning towards males.
- (sex) Only preferring the company of males socially and/or sexually.
- (misc.) Japanese for 'comics', usually referring to comic books or the comic art style.
- (dom.) Enjoying pain or the infliction of pain to oneself.
- (kink) A kink involving the use of regular or extensive massage in reaching or heightening sexual pleasure.
- (kink) Enjoying the act of masturbation (self-pleasure) to heighten sexual pleasure for oneself or others.
- Mostly IC
- (gen.) Acronym for "Mostly In-Character", describes those who typically role-play a fictitious character when speaking or acting in a virtual environment, rather than speaking for themselves personally.
- Mostly OOC
- (gen.) Acronym for "Mostly Out-Of-Character", the opposite of Mostly IC.
This page last updated on December 29, 1997
Back to Top of Glossary
Back to Yiffy Grand Central.